Skip to Content

Student Travel

Undergraduate Student Travel

The Department of English provides partial funding to under graduate students who travel to read scholarly papers or creative works. To request funding from the department, students must consult with the department’s administrative assistant in charge of travel to learn additional information about travel policies and documents required for reimbursement. Please contact Melissa Overall at 512-245-3012 or

Graduate Student Travel

Expand or Collapse all.